The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours [p]
[html]

8D Lemme know when you wanna finish this ^^;

“Confident words spoken with experience,” the hybrid said warmly, bi-colored eyes meeting green. Ezra smiled back at the King, his nerves calming down a bit. He was so nervous about the idea of children that the couple hadn’t discussed it yet. It was a topic Ezra would not be the first to bring up. He was sure Ever thought about it from time to time but that was a touchy topic that wasn’t meant to be approached until absolutely necessary.

“I wish I was as sure as you. I wish my family was here, to meet Ever, but now that we’re together I can’t go back up north and fetch them. I miss them so much... But I want my own family here too. I just can’t… imagine it. Im not sure I’d be a very good father. I wouldn’t know what to do if they broke Ever’s rules,” He grinned again, imagining little Rosen children running around the Kingdom, wreaking some sort of Havoc. “I’d like to meet your children some day, if you’d let me. Maybe you could give me a lesson or two about being a father when my time comes, as I’m sure Ever would want you around as a grand-father type figure or something.” He didn’t mean that as an insult to the King’s age of course, it was more about his relationship to Ever.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]

Messages In This Thread