Heads Carolina, Tails California
[html]

"I'm not trying to distance myself..I'm just scared and I didn't know if you wanted me here if you knew they were yours..if you even wanted kids. But if you want me, then I'm yours. And you're mine. I think we can do it..I just need to stop being so HORMONAL. I go from mood to mood to mood. But you can know that I do want you, I do. I want to start a family here with you at my side" She spoke in return, just as quietly. "I'm ready to try. I like it when you touch me, Ouija, I do. I'm just feeling so many things right now..." Her head was spinning, honestly. She felt overwhelmed by all of the events that were happening at once.

The leader of the pack had arrived, she noticed. She hoped that she hadn't put on too much of a show; she was pregnant, but that was no excuse. Addison was unsure of what she was expected to do, too used to the laid-back nature of Phoenix Valley. She went to kneel before the leader, bowing her head. "He tells the truth. I seek acceptance to your pack; I want to live here and I want this to be the place where my children are born. I've been here before to see Ouija..and I think that this place would make a good home for us."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread