Heads Carolina, Tails California
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 735

"I will." He said with a firm nod of his head. It would be nowhere as well down seeing as he had no idea how to knit but he would stick by his word. He would work on it until he perfected the task. That was just the training he had received. He wasn't allowed to give up. He had to keep working until he had gotten it exactly right. He would just have to learn to knit since he couldn't back down from his word.

"We both know that not everyone is perfect but who would I be if I didn't speak up when I perceive an injustice? It isn't fair that she has made such a long travel in her condition, which she shouldn't have done." He paused to give a glance to Addi before looking back to Shaw. "It isn't right for you to be taxing her with proposed work when she should be resting. Her legs had troubled her the last time that she came here no doubt she is more sore than that now considering her condition. If you are worried about the extra mouth to feed and another body to guard then I will take care of it all. You don't have to stress yourself about her or my family. But given her present condition I don't feel that she should be forced to work. She should just rest and have a stress free time. I will take care of her, wait on her hand and foot so that you don't have to concern yourself with her. Perhaps I am young and silly but I have seen things. I have seen in the cult where mothers have tried to push themselves to complete their tasks only to have their pregnancies end up in miscarriages and still births. I have seen the lingering pain of losing such young lives. It affected not only the mother but those close to her as well. I'm sorry but I'm not willing to risk that." He paused to gather his thoughts again. It wasn't that he was trying to speak out against authority per say. He simply had firm beliefs that he couldn't let go of. After witnessing the heartache of one of his good friends he couldn't just sit idly by and risk that happening again with someone else.

"I am all for everyone adding their skills into the pack and helping out in the ways that they can but just not now. Not with her like this. A few months should suffice, long enough for her to carry the pups to term and have them then allow for the pups to get old enough to start eating meat. That is all I am asking." He had grown emotional as he spoke. His eyes had teared up as he had talked, fervent for this cause. He had witnessed such tragedy and he showed within him. This was a cause he couldn't back down from. "Though with talk of the lodge I had managed to save a number of the skins before damage had been done. I've been keeping them in my den until they could be traded between packs. If you wish for them back so that you could trade among the packs yourself then that is fine. I've tried to acquire a variety with multiples of each." While there might have been damage to the work place he wanted to relieve any stress that all the work had been lost. He was trying to relieve as much stress as possible so that Shaw might consider allowing his request of a free pass for Addison.

He was pretty much willing to do and pledge whatever it would take in order to make this happen. He really didn't want to break any rules which is why he wanted it allowed. It would weigh heavily on his conscience should he have to go against orders but he absolutely couldn't live with himself if Addison was forced to work and something terrible happen. Perhaps he was being overbearing but at least it was on the cautious side of things. He would rather err in the favor of caution rather than not taking enough precautions and something unforgivable happen. Addison was already distant enough as it was. If there was a loss of the life inside of her then no doubt it would further drive her away.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread