Black Light - AW
OOC: well... I so tried XD Shaw might just fail HAHAHA

Yeah he knew he didn’t hit off right with his first comment, but he did have to tell her. He shrugged slightly, thinking of a few words to smooth over his stupidity. He chewed on a piece of ice as he thought it over for a second then spoke again.
Well I suppose you got it one more time. I think I’ve become an admirer of your voice, though your taste in company could be better.

He was referring to himself, as it seemed she was alone in any case. It was a tactic that usually worked, though he couldn’t tell with this one. Things were quiet as he took a drink from his water, and soon it seemed to click in her that he was the mayor. He shook his head and held up a hand. He may be mayor but he was not one with a big head, he did what needed to be done and that was that, he kept this city in order, and helped make it was today. He loved the scene that it was famous for, the night clubs mini bands, singers, it all fit for him.

I’m only that when I’m working, I’m normally called Shawchert or Shaw by my friends.

He said giving her a slight smile, ok so he really wasn’t trying to flirt too much with her, though friends were more rewarding in any case. He was sure he wouldn’t see this female groveling at his feet though, somehow he just couldn’t see it in her at all. Something that Shawchert would like in a friend. Hopefully she got his indication and he looked at her, she was a pretty enough kind of girl, she had a damn good voice, but to just outright flirt in public like this, was quite dangerous for him… and it would be the best thing for magazines and local tabloids and newspapers.

Messages In This Thread