A Beautiful Mess
[html]

i posted because i need to be more active with her ^^ ' i hope you dont mind!

Everything changed for Fia so fast in the past couple of weeks. The silent winter wonderland she had grown up in and learned to love had suddenly morphed, and the face of a terrible yet hypnotizing storm had ravaged her home. She had stayed inside with her father and mother and brothers, and hoped that it would go away; it did, after two long, boring, and frightening days. She was out and about now, however, after trying to help her parents in rebuilding and not succeeding very well; she had grown a lot since her expeditions as a smaller puppy, and she was determined to help, even if she couldn't in a very big way.

She had heard that one of the leaders of the pack, Anu, was sick. Although she had never met the woman, the four month old puppy wandered, trying to follow the woman's sick scent. If she couldn't help rebuild, then she should be able to help make someone better, or at least try! This was what went on in the pup's head, and little else; she didn't quite grasp yet that some hurt couldn't be cured.

She found the blue wolf in her room; Fia thought that maybe she shouldn't be there, but the pup pushed through the door anyway, and a small, white, lupus body tumbled out into the middle of the room unexpectedly. "Hey!" she exclaimed, whirling back towards the door that had revealed her presence so meanly. Then, remembering the leader, she turned back to who must be Anu and looked up - she was so tall! Of course, all Optime forms were tall to the puppy, but she still wondered if she would ever grow to be as big as some of them.

Suddenly, however, the puppy didn't know what to say. "Hi," she said, a bit tentatively. "Uh...I'm here to make you feel better!"

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#323+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread