I can't be lost to you
[html]

Let's do that then Big Grin

Falling into her mate had been a reaction that she could not have stopped, even if she had had any desire to keep their bodies in any way separated. Cambria had been falling apart ever since the night that the hunting party had not returned to the manor. A ceaseless sense of panic and fear had settled into her chest and kept the woman constantly on edge and filling her mind with the worst possible scenarios. Whatever small bit of strength she had retained through her sister's fall, her brother's disappearance, and Anu's sickness had been instantly swept away at the realization that Mati was stuck out in the elements. It had brought the Marino to her knees.

She felt those comforting arms encircle her delicate body and hold her close, their strength the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor. The words of her love touched her ears, but it was some time before Cambria could find her own voice, all of her worries flooding out of her so violently while relief filled her equally as fast. She took deep, shaking breaths, filling her lungs with the needed oxygen and with the even more crucial scent of her mate. It brought the warmth back to the blood in her veins, which has been running cold for days now. Her true, full heart had just been restored.

The soft yet strong touched on her neck finally gave her the strength to compose herself, her face finally revealing itself again as she looked up at her love. "I thought I might never see you again...it ripped my heart to shreds," she spoke quietly, her lower lip quivering. "Being safe in here while I knew you were out there in the storm, it was torture. I just wanted to be with you, even if it meant both our deaths." For surely it would be better to die together than to be forced to continue to live while the other perished.

<style type="text/css">
.cambiwintergift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82728e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.cambiwintergift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a89b96; text-align:center;}
.cambiwintergift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cambiwintergift01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82728e; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a89b96; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cambiwintergift01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.cambiwintergift01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #82728e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread