I may be a stranger, but i'm just curious
[html]

wc:302

It was not often that Ty smelled a foreign wolf in the boarders of Phoenix Valley, but today Ty's constant patrolling had paid off in some strange way. He had stumbled across the scent of a wolf, but they were not part of the valley. He crouched lower to the ground as he caught it, and the plodding steps of his Optime form changed to a light creep, careful to not press down loud enough to hear. Of course, the snow made it harder for him to be sneaky, his orange color clashing with the white snow, but he figured he could get the drop on a unsuspecting wolf if he had to.

Of course, once he heard the wolfess' howl, it was abundantly clear this foreigner was not hostile to the lands. Soon after the wolfess' cry he was able to actually spot the woman. She was young, the way she sat at the edge of the border, folding her ears and lowering her shoulders, was clear indication she was here for a reason other than to start a fight. Of course, that brought up the question; what was she here for?

Leaving the safety of the trees that sheltered him, he slipped out into the clearing, in full view of the other wolf. His stance was strong, protective, but not hostile, he didn't want to frighten the wolfess. Now that he was close he could guess that this wolf was rather young, though he could not fathom a guess at the age. His half-tail stiffened as he made his approach, before speaking to her in a calm, but clear voice. "Hello here." He spoke. "I'm Ty Trenton Nasphrite, I'm a pack member here at the valley. I don't think I've ever seen you here before...can you tell me your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread