I may be a stranger, but i'm just curious
[html]

wc: 323

As Ty got closer to the female, she had changed to a kneeling position, still entirely submissive to Ty and his questions. He was delightedly surprised to find how well the girl understood protocol, clearly marking she was not here to do any harm. However, Ty also considered this submissive behavior rather quaint, as he was never one to do it when he entered other pack lands. He wanted to put the wolfess' mind at ease, although he treid to make it clear he was not hostile, she was still stammering and quite reserved due to his presence. To try and calm her, Ty crouched down to her level, trying to establish a casual tone between the two of them.

She soon made it clear that she indeed was not from around here, in fact, this was her first time out of her own pack, one he had personally never heard of. Cercatory d' Arte? Where was that? It must have been a new pack that formed while he had left Phoenix Valley. However, what was more important was why she was here, she was here to see another wolfess, one he had only recently met himself, Adonia Demos.

Ty slowly placed a hand on his chin as he pondered where Adonia would be, but due to the fact that neither of the wolves had really talked, he didn't really know her whereabouts during the day. "Hmmm....I can't say I would know exactly where she is." He said as he pushed himself back up to a standing position. "But I can sure as hell help you find her, what do you say?" He offered a hand to her as he asked the question, tying to maintain being on his best behavior for the new wolf, not wanting to scare her off, he was surprised she had not ran at the sight of him, his scarred figure was rather intimidating to say the least.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread