I may be a stranger, but i'm just curious
[html]

Jeez I've been off my game lately! Word Count: 314

"Hmmm....I'm not sure where to look first." Ty responded as he drew a deep breath in, surveying the surroundings to get his bearings. "Last I checked, Adonia was suffering from a broken arm from the storm, so she can't be anywhere with rough territory like the beach, or the mines." He scratched his chin with one of his free hands. "I think she will probably be with the refugees in the ghost town or in one of the other safer locations, let's check the ghost town first." Ty began to trek in what seemed like a random direction, but the look on Ty's face made it clear he knew the area well. "Follow me, I know the quickest route."

The half-tailed ruffian led her directly through the forest, seemingly ignoring actual trails or walkways that were made around the area, but his confidence in the knowledge of the area made this fact rather minuscule by comparison. However, Ty suspected that the woman, Sankara, was not quite as well acquainted with the area, so Ty was quick to be a gracious guide for her. He would pull branches out of her way, kick away any twigs or rocks that could inconvenience her, and all around making sure he would not tax her as he led her into the wilds.

But although Ty had agreed to lead Sankara to the wolfess, he was still slightly curious about her motivation for coming. She did not seem like one who would wish harm on Adonia, but one never could be too careful. He led her up a hill, not large, but still directly in their path, he ended up having to pull himself up a rather large and steep ledge. He then turned to offer her a hand up it as well, but not before asking. "So...why are you here to see Adonia anyway? You a friend of hers?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread