When the Time is Right
[html]

WC: 268 OOC: Erf i don't think we will get much further unless you have other ideas?

The puppy helped in more ways than she could know. The blanket draped around Amata but rather than huddle dripping, she used it like a towel, though it was holy, and quite dirty, she needed to dry off. She knew there was another blanket in the sitting room and a fire full of warm flames Her feet automatically moved her to the chair where she was almost done wiping herself off. Her fur stuck out in odd places, but that was the price she would have to pay to get warm. Sitting down she took the other blanket and draped it around herself and covered herself. Looking over at Fia she motioned the pup to come over and help warm her up. A smile now creased her face.

“Thank you for the help. I hope I didn’t scare you.”

She said. She was still shivering but now she could feel her body, it wasn’t so cold an the heat was wrapping itself around her like a loving mother. She was feeling better and with that feeling she worried that the pup was traumatized if no from the ice floating from shore, but from Amata’s rescue, and the need to get home.

“I hope you learned not to go near the lake when the ice is thin huh?”

She said in a joking tone, though in a way it was serious, but she treated it like it was something funny, that way Fia would know that Amata was in no way unhappy that she had to go in after her.

<style type="text/css">
.amatascape b {font-weight:bold; color:#FBF4D8; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #9B8B6B; }
.amatascape-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.amatascape p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatascape {margin:0 auto; width:464px; background-color:#D1D3BE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ascape.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262115; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#886B37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread