If it has made you colder
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.kesho1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#162438; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.kesho1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.kesho1 {width:400px;border:1px solid #3e4048;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /kesho.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:195px;background-color:#919cb0;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4048;}
</style>

Kesho is awkward. WC: 472

The woman was obviously frightened of him, her movements ceasing the moment his began. And why shouldn't she be? Kesho felt better, knowing that at least some of that old Inferni fear still lingered in some. With a slight smirk, he stopped advancing now, choosing to watch the ivory wolfess silently instead. She seemed surprised by his words, as if it was odd of him to ask those questions. Maybe it was odd. Something about her kept him there, where normally he might have fled. Though she seemed somewhat eager to be getting back, and maybe he should just let her go.

“Tayui Aston. By the time I got here, I realized all I needed was a walk. I don’t need to go bothering leaders of other clans at midnight after all,” she explained, obviously trying to keep herself out of trouble.

Besides his own fatigue, he had not really thought about the time, or whether it was strange or not for someone to show up here so late. After all, the hours he kept were odd, and he knew he wasn't the only one. Perhaps Hybrid was probably among the few who rarely slept, or the few who preferred to prowl at night.

Then, oddly, she added: “But now that I'm here... well, I never used to be an insomniac. It's hard to sleep. I've got too much energy.”

The man raised his eyebrows slightly, mild interest falling across his face. An insomniac? By her description, maybe he had it, too. As quickly as they had raised, his eyebrows furrowed in thought. The Hydra raised his dark eyes to her, watching as very small smile fell across her face. Quickly he cleared his throat and avoided her gaze. Wolves never smiled at him, and to see it on her mouth felt, for some reason, very strange. Something was almost familiar about this white creature.

"I guess so, walking so far for no good reason." he muttered, pausing as a breeze rolled past, an ear twitching and nose raising to catch any other foreign scents that might be lurking. "I don't sleep much either." he said roughly, his voice carrying little emotion. He didn't really care that he didn't sleep much; he had a job to do, after all. But was he even doing it now?

"I'm Kesho." he offered vaguely, feeling somewhat awkward standing here to a woman who should be his enemy, but whom he was forcing himself to have proper conversation with. And why? So that Gabriel would like him? Well, maybe. Maybe he really did want to change... You'll never change so long as I'm around! Bael's voice cackled back, interrupting his momentarily positive thoughts.

"How..." he cleared his throat again, though it never sounded any less rough: "Er, how do you know Kaena?" he asked in a horrible attempt to make conversation. Man, he was bad at this stuff.

Kesho had to remember that the clan was different now. It was more accepting, more tolerant. But he couldn't help but harbor hostility; it was embedded in him, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread