If it has made you colder
[html] <style type="text/css"> .kesho1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#162438; letter-spacing:1px; } .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;} .kesho1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;} .kesho1 {width:400px;border:1px solid #3e4048;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /kesho.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:195px;background-color:#919cb0;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4048;} </style>

Short, sorry. D: Having trouble posting with him lately, arrghh! WC: 241

His head was swimming, and he suddenly felt intensely uncomfortable in Tayui's presence. It would be rude to just leave, he knew that, but he wasn't sure how much longer he could stay here, either. She questioned him, "Is something wrong?" She even apologized. But she hadn't done anything; it was just him. Kesho sighed deeply, looking away again.

The old Hydra stared off into the empty, dark spaces between the trees, sure that he would soon see something moving there. Even if he never caught sight of anything, he would forever be watchful. After all, it was his job to make sure nothing moved here but Inferni.

He felt so torn. He wanted to stay, he needed to get this insight that Gabriel and Kaena so coveted, that they now embraced, but it felt so wrong. His body protested, nearly screamed at him where he stood. Kesho clenched crimson eyes shut tight for a moment, shaking his head as if it would help him snap out of a momentary mental collapse, but he knew it wouldn't. With a frustrated, low sigh, he spoke.

"No..." he said, though it was clear he was somewhat unsure. "No, nothing's wrong...I just--I think I need to go," he managed to look her in the eye for a brief moment before adding, "Sorry, I...need to get back to work," Kesho grunted as he slowly stood, taking small, unsure steps away from her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread