from dream to dream
[html]

WC→312
YEES. WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLDUH! You can either reply, or you can just assume they went their separate ways. <3

The innocence of the child left Talitha yearning for her youth, back before the war when she still had a family. All that was left were fragmented pieces, broken up by a distant father and traitorous whore of a mother. Talitha needed the only sibling she had, and even that seemed to be failing. Little Eclipse was lucky, the russet female mused, that her mother and father were so loving. Reading and playing chase; it all sounded wonderful to the mind of the older female. Jealousy flared, but was soothed by the thought that she was doing fine as she was. It wasn't the fault of her parents that she came out the way she was. They didn't love her less. Her home was just different.

When she asked a rather surprising question, the woman gave a smile and shook her head. "I have no mommy. Just my daddy, but we don't play games anymore. I paint instead," she murmured, curling her hair tighter about her russet finger. Gabriel had never really 'played'. She had spent her time playing games with herself, hunting fake prey and hearing that she was a princess. At least one part of it stuck. She was, in every way, a princess in her home. She lacked instincts and common skills, and rarely raised a finger unless she really wanted to.

After a moment, she shook her head and rose to her feet. She'd overstayed her welcome, even though she was enjoying the conversation with the young girl. "It's probably time for you to return to your parents, little princess Eclipse. It was very nice to meet you," she said with a smile, brushing auburn curls over her shoulders. Time flew for the Lykoi, more so when she chatted away her hours with someone worthwhile, such as the little girl. With a heavy heart, she turned away, prepared to make the trip back to Inferni.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread