what i'm looking for
[html]

Freaking failpost. My later ones will be better, I swear.

She was, for lack of words, ECSTATIC. After the brief meeting with Shawchert and the beautiful russet-haired woman, Krystalle had started to seek out the single-bodied men she had been told were there. Surprisingly enough, it was harder to find him than she expected. Senorita didn't seem to appreciate being dragged all over the strange territory, either, much to the displeasure of the wolfdog. She was starting to act up, backing away and making noises. Krystalle tried to calm her, to no avail.

It was easier to control her once she found the way into the small settlement on the northwestern part of Cercatori d'Arte, and much to the Californian's luck, it was easier to find Mars too. She sniffed at the air, searching for familiar scents; he must have been living there for a while, since the place reeked with typical Russo scent. "Hey, look, mija. They didn't lie to us," she mumbled, searching the grounds for familiar figures.

Her nose brought her to a smaller section, with a few homes and what looked like a store. That's where it ended. Mars' trail stopped at a door to some house and Krystalle fidgeted uneasily before it, wondering if she should knock. It'd been a while. How could she be so sure he'd remember her? The thought alone made her smile and laugh; if he was going to forget anyone, it wouldn't be her. Raising a fist, she rapped against the surface of the home. One, two, three. Three knocks and she waited, stroking Senorita's neck gently as she waited, hoping that he was actually home.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread