Theft of Pride
[html]
I feel irrational, so confrontational
I wish I'd never gotten curious. It was all Skoll's fault, him and his toting around of his injured packmate. Who does that kind of thing? Maybe I'm just cynical, or maybe I was raised in a cave, but I was always told you don't look farther than you have to. You protected your packmates until they put you in danger, and then... Well, you dealt with them.

The operative word, "dealt", being either kill or abandon them.

Stupid Skoll. If he had never walked by, I'd never have met Tayui, and she'd never have tried to pull the sweet little girl act and make me show her around. I was resigned to the fact that I was going to have to share my home, but that didn't mean I had to make it easy on them. It didn't mean I had to show them all the places I'd already claimed, like the ridge that was so perfect for looking over the forest and seeing the deer, or that cave on the seaside.

"Do you know who came along here?" I asked her, not looking up. I wouldn't. It was bad enough I was expected to bend my neck and simper meekly, but I wasn't going to dignify the fact that she was considerably larger than me as well. To my left, the ocean roared and wailed a majestic, possessive song. Because, like me, it always wanted more, but never wanted to break for it.
But the reality is I'm getting away with murder[/html]

I totally cleared the first person with Tammi, yo. No one bite me. Alright, so I lost my muse halfway through, I'm sure you can tell. Hehe =3

Messages In This Thread