There Are Many Paths To Tread.
[html]

*frowns at the 6 day wait* Yeah, I'm not proud of that -.-

The young pup--no, he was a young man now--stepped forward to embrace her, and she accepted the hug with matched warmth; how could she forget or distance herself from the wolf she had known as only a small pup and played with? How could she forget his family's kindness to her when they took her in, allowing a runaway to travel with them, knowing of her importance and treachery? They were of terribly good stock, and now, right in front of her, was a friend she never thought she would see again. His laughter was just as musical as his gypsy voice, and she let her own ring out in her pleasure.

"Yes, it's me, you silly pup," she teased, looking down at him. Young man or not, he was still shorter than her, though she did not begrudge him that; he would grow, she was sure. "And what do you mean 'don't know if I would make it?' I was plenty older than you when we first met," she said, although she realized that she had practically just embarassed herself by shouting out that she was 'old' to the man. "As you can see, I'm here. Though...not for long. I'm leaving for awhile to go back to the Moon Tribe. But I'll be back in no time! You'll hardly notice I was gone." She said it all so lightly where once before the words themselves would've stricken her paralyzed with fear. But Frodo had a way about him that was easy, as most gypsies were, and she hadn't lost that open connection she had forged with him that month on her way up to AniWaya. "But you know why I was coming here in the first place! Tell me why you're here. Did the travelling life get the better of you?" She had never heard of such a thing from a gypsy; a few of them may've found love ina single place, but they always moved on sooner or later. It was in their blood. "But you say it's a long story. Come on, I'll take you to my hut," she said while walking a few paces and gesturing with her hand, beckoning him to follow her to her hut in the red oak tree.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread