Faster than the wind
'If I join the pack?' Gunnar chimed, asking yet another of his thousands of questions, 'Can Rock be my guide?' His adoptive father shook his head and told his son, 'No, Rock is alive'. He gave Gunnar time to consider this before his answered, 'What if I stand on him?' J'adore shot his son a look and shook his head, 'Then he would be dead...'. The boy noddded and continued trotting beside the Luppus male.

'BOYS!' a familiar voice called. The Peregrine falcon swooped down low. 'Ahh, one of your occasional visits?' The Peregrine's head ducked down in response and then turned to the canter wolves. 'There feeding you well I see'. Gunnar nodded and stopped alongside J'adore.

Hearing the voices from up ahead J'adore called out 'Hello?!' Only to be echoed by Ptitsa and Gunnar, 'Hello?!' The falcon flew ahead and stooped, landing beside a rabbit and another wolf. 'Sup'. The Peregrine's rather 'gangsta' repy made the little hybrid giggle. 'Love you, 'Titsy' he managed to say between bouts of childish laughter.

The two males still stood away from the female, J'adore further back and Gunnar rolling around before him. Ptitsa had landed a few feet waya from the strange pair.

Messages In This Thread