Fancy meeting you here
i are sorry. its been very busy week for me with coursework >< fail fail post i seem to be doing a lot of those lately

WC: 300 3 points

She nuzzled her head against his shoulder as he laid next to her, a contented rumble bubbling up her chest. Her ears perked and she watched the aggression and anger rise in Kami, she pulled her head away and looked at him hard. He was upset that she did not share her secrets with him, she had thought that he would applaud her words of not bothering with the past, he seemed a sensible one like that and she could easily imagine him having the same philosophy, obviously she had misjudged him.

His words towards Temo's absence angered her, the hybrid wolf had saved her life more times than she cared to remember, having his courage and fortitude questioned prodded at her heart in tender places that were not quite healed over.

She stood up onto her four paws, holding her injured one against her body and her hackles rose, her tail raising higher than both of theirs and her ears pulling fully forwards and took a step towards Kami, distancing herself from Temo and turned to both glare at Temo and then Kami in turn. Her gaze was hard and penetrating and she would not be surprised if both of them reacted badly to the challenge. She spoke and her voice was underlain with a growl and challenge,

"Both of you calm the fuck down. And you... " Her mismatched orbs turned to Kami her eyes meeting his. " Chill the hell out. If you're looking for a fight then at least approach it with honor instead of like a snake in the grass." She growled louder "If you're that angry then I will fight you myself." Never before had she shown such a brazen display of dominance to anyone, before her journey she would have never dared but now she was hardened against life.

(Ended OOC'ly)

Messages In This Thread