The Steps of an old ghost...
[html]

wc: 370

The half-tailed ruffian was out and about again, tying to scrounge up any supplies to help in the effort to rebuild some houses. The snowstorm had really done a huge number on his house and the many shelters that speckled Phoenix Valley, and Ty had recently volunteered to help in any way that he could. However, nothing had really been assigned yet, so Ty was simply doing what he could. The cave he had found would hold for a long time, but he was scouting to see what other houses were intact after the storm.

However, Ty's trek for supply gathering stopped when he noticed some tracks in the ground, wolf tracks to be precise. Usually Ty would pay no mind to such tracks, but this time the scent from them was all too familiar, he knew the wolf who had made these tracks, but Angel was no longer here; or was she? His head cocked to one side as he lowered his nose to the tracks, double checking to see if his nose wasn't playing tricks on him. Indeed the scent of Angel was on these tracks, and the recent snowstorm could only mean that these footprints were fresh, clearly she was back.

Ty's expression turned to a delighted smile when he realized his old friend was back in Phoenix Valley, his half-tail wagged slightly at the thought of seeing her again, but where had she gone? He followed her tracks at a brisk pace, tracking the graceful footprints she had made in her travel. The trail led to Angel's old cabin, which truly meant she was back. However, there was anther wolf at the door, a female wolf he did not recognize immediately. However, even from his lurking place, he could smell Phoenix Valley on her, so he approached her with a casual demeanor, calling out to her with a small smile on his face.

"Excuse me." Ty called out to Jace, the wolfess he did not know. "I see you're knocking on the door of a friend of mine, do you know if she's in there?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread