The Steps of an old ghost...
[html]

wc: 397

"Well, well, well." Ty said with a smile as Angelique opened the door, "If it isn't Angel, back from wherever the hell you were." He let out a joyous and hearty laugh as she invited them in. It had been far too long since he had seen her, and the last time they had talked it was not on the best terms. A shudder trickled over his fur as he remembered that horrible instance with the male that was chasing Angel.

Nevertheless, Ty stepped into the house upon invitation, and walked into what looked like the aftermath of a tornado. He could not help but chuckle morbidly, placing his hands on his hips as he added. "You know...even like this your house looks better than mine right now." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Of course, that's because my house was recently collapsed to to the winter snowstorm that just passed over." After another laugh, Ty raised his hands in glory. "But don't worry, I live in a perfectly nice cave right now, so it all worked out for the best."

Ty then went silent as Jace introduced herself, which Ty was more than happy to listen to. He had known of Jace being a packmate in Phoenix Valley, but he had never actually talked to her, and Ty had been hoping to get a change to talk to her. This was not exactly the circumstance he had thought he would be talking to her in, but just getting a chance was nice. She explained that she had only been in the Valley for a few weeks, surprisingly, and she had a companion named Temo, Ty made a note in his head to meet Temo as well. "Clearly you were." He said. "If you had been out and about during that storm, you might not have been here to introduce yourself."

His eyes suddenly popped lightly when Angel mentioned his tail. His hand instinctively wrapped around the stump as his eyes sunk to the floor. The mere mention of Ty's cut tail always put him in a bad mood, but he would always try to not get everyone else down as well. "That's...a story for another time." He murmured, before bringing a happy gaze up to Angel. "What's more important is you, where have you been? How have you been keeping all these months?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread