Don't I know you from somewhere?
Hai :3 sorry for the wait, had a lack of muse for the thread. also sorry for fail post

i added an ending onto my post so its not dead but finished =/
300+

Makhesthai's head swung around as a rock sailed out from somewhere and landed with a loud rustling noise in some bushes, the pup stood up cautiously and began to pad towards where it had landed. He found the rock that had been flung, it had crashed through the stem of a small shrub and severed it completely, the newly growing leaves of the plant were strewn about its dieing stem and Makhesthai couldn't help but feel a small amount of pity for the shrub-ling that would never grow now, in his mind he likened it to his brothers and sister who had had their lives cut short before it even began, his youngest brother never even got a chance to open his eyes fully before his strings to life were cruelly and callously severed.

A stick snapped and Makhesthai whirled around only to see a dark furred male seemingly charging towards him. He jumped back and up with a sharp cry of surprise, ending up pedaling his forelegs in the air, his balance was thrown off resulting in him landing on his back in the dirt. He curled up into a ball and whimpered fearfully, flashbacks playing before his eyes. His heart pounded in to his ears as terror took over his body forcing his to his short feet and to turn tail and run away from this attacking giant of a male. The pup ran back the way he had come, his breaths coming in short bursts at a time, his eyes wide and the fear within them evident for any to see who crossed his path. Makhesthai would swear he had never run so fast in all his life and when he finally reached Kaena's cave, thankfully empty he was completely exhausted and curled up into his corner shivering and whimpering

Messages In This Thread