A white light out of the black shadows
[html]

WC:352 OOC: We could possibly end this here, and you can have a joining thread in CD :3 he may be a few days late, but possibly be due to being unsure about joining again or something? Up to you! Big Grin

Amata could see he was thinking and hard, so she kept quiet the whole time. She was glad that he would accept that he did have some of a heart in any case.

My sister still recovers. She has been asleep for nearly a month, she has to gain her strength back and everything, it’s like she was just born except she couldn’t even barely move the first day… it was heartbreaking to see her so close to death, but she should be fine now.

Amata said. It had been such a long ordeal, she’d had to do things to her sister to keep her alive that her sister probably would have about her. She would not say anything to her sister unless she was asked, it was best to keep quiet about some things. She waited for his answer to the pack question, and when she got it she smiled, though that faded slightly.

I’m afraid I cannot be the one to accept you… you will have to take it up with my mother, or her co leader. They are the ones who can say who stays or not.

Amata said, she was sure he’d be ok to join the pack, he seemed a strong young man, fit to help out around, a good solid hunter was what they did need after all, though there could be other things the young man could do. She didn’t know, but she wouldn’t push her luck. Her tail had uncurled from her and was wagging now.

I have no doubts on you acceptance. If you do really want to join the pack our borders are here, though you may want to wait for a better time to call my mother, she does get grumpy when forced to wake.

She said so excited now, but not showing it. A new member, and she could possibly show the man there was more to living than just looking for someone. It was always nice to know that your blood is still walking around, but to go on a fruitless journey would make one go crazy over time.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread