I came to see the edge of the world.
So, so sorry to keep you waiting. Yes, I was interested... I just couldn't find the time to finish reading your post >P My bad. Here I am now, and so is Liev <3

Lurking. That's the word that best described what he was doing. Liev had no real reason to leave the pack but to use the free time for himself. And right now, he realized the work on the pack and on his studies was beginning to get the better on his sanity and mental health. And nothing better than a stroll to help keep things in order inside his mind.

For this moment, he preffered to walk on his halfling form. Night was starting to get a hold on the sun, that was half way done in retreating behind the horizon. And in these mountains, in the dark, the Russian felt more secure walking on his strongest form.

He wandered aimlessly in the rocky walls of the mountain's base in a trotting pace when rumbling sounds, racing steps, snarls and small whimpers caught his attention. One of his ears shifted towards the sound when finally the scent of the unknown creatures hit him. Female Anatheman wolf and male Inferni coyote. The huge, greatly muscled wolf frowned at the realization of what the situation was. An Inferni chasing around one of his packmates. Such a infamous act, the ex-General would never allow.

Sharp claws stretched out, big fangs fully bare, thick and heavy pelt rising up along his spine and a deafening growl running out from his chest, the grayish warrior dashed towards the commotion, the scene taking over his senses.

The coyote had a grasp on the white female that struggled to free herself from his claws. The Russian roared out loudly to be awknowledged by both and, with an open jaw and bare claws, he embraced the male's frame firmly. Using the momentum of the impact, he forced him away from the woman, both warriors rolling around on the ground. Two rolls and Liev let go, landing on his belly and wasting no time in taking back his pose. His tail rose highly in a threat.

"Leave her be." The man spoke, his voice huskier than usual thanks to the constant growl on his throat. Liev knew he could take care of the attacker by himself, but seeing how the woman avoided a direct confrontation with the coyote, she musn't have too much knowledge in fighting to be confident enough to fight back. Therefore, as long as she could save herself and retreat to the packlands, it would all be alright.

Messages In This Thread