I came to see the edge of the world.
Hey, I was thinking -- maybe I could PM Matt and see if he's interested in having Demi join the thread to tend to Tayui's wounds? What do you think? (302)

[html]

Tayui was surprised to hear the venom in her packmate’s words. He was full of fire and fury and even Tayui felt a little suspenseful when he spoke. He certainly knew how to speak with a certain tone. She was a little surprised he was not a warrior given that he seemed far more adept at the art of war than she was. Whatever the reason, she was grateful for his words, since they seemed to do the trick. Hybrid disappeared into the night and Tayui was left still gasping for breath. Soon enough, the wolf relaxed and trotted over to where she was. Tayui earned herself an odd glance when she laughed, but she didn’t think anything of it. She’d just had a near-death experience: she could damn well do whatever she pleased.

As he inspected her wounds, Tayui felt her legs begin to shake even more. They had to retreat further in to the pack lands before she could rest, but she knew she wanted to lie down right now and say to hell with Hybrid and his threat of death.

Tayui flinched when the wolf asked her if she could walk, to which she nodded slowly. She stopped halfway through and replied: “yes.” The pain in her neck was too great to nod apparently. “Not for long though,” she explained. She only wanted to get a little farther in and maybe call for someone with some medicinal experience to treat her wounds and send her home. She felt the wolf shift and lean under her shoulder with great care. Tayui rested some of her weight on him and wondered if he would be able to support her the entire way home walking like this. She began to walk very slowly, waiting to see if this would actually work out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread