I came to see the edge of the world.
Not much for me to do. I think we can end with another round of posts if you'd like to reply or end it here. :3

[html]

She felt like she was swimming. With every small jostle and bump along the way, she felt it right down to her core. It felt like an eternity before the world stopped spinning and moving. In the absence of action, it was replaced by words and sounds. She heard them drift in and out of her consciousness. She realized she had been placed on the ground, or perhaps a bed (she wasn't sure which) and was lying down. She was still in her Lupus form -- she knew that much. But she couldn't quite discern what was going on. Words were meaningless as they floated in through her mind and wrapped her up in a cocoon of ignorance. Her mind felt thick, heavy, and fuzzy. She couldn't process much of what was going on, but she at least understood that the wolves were still there and that she was safe. She had to be safe if she was no longer moving.

She tried to stay awake and listen to their words, but it was difficult still. She felt her shoulder tingle with a new sensation. Something was touching her wound, but it felt like long, slippery vines. The feeling was incredibly disconcerting, but not necessarily painful. She made a noise -- she wasn't sure what -- in protest and then lapsed into silence. The world spun again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread