with the changing wind
[html]
WC:229 OOC: LOL! I don’t know why but I had to put the lol there Big Grin

Shawchert was delighted with the gifts and he was sure to put them to good use, as well as Skye. When she spoke again, she spoke of being here unofficially, just wanting to strengthen the pack’s relationships. He frowned a little at first, knowing he did not have the best relationship with at least one member of that pack, but he was not going to let one bad encounter taint their relationship. After all he’d met Sage, who seemed nice, and as she asked if the leaders came by Shawchert nodded.

“Skye has met with Kaena back in the fall when we just started. I do not think that we have met Gabriel, though I would be happy to someday.”

He said, he would have mentioned his bad encounter, but that was a thing of the past. He would not try to make any assumptions between the packs, even though he knew the same man had given Skye a little trouble as well. He wanted things to head in the right direction. He could not afford a war or unrest between the two, not with his pack being so new and unstable at the moment. He wouldn’t even want a fight if his pack was stable enough to handle one. It wasn’t in his nature to fight unless he was protecting what he had. Family, friends, and land.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchertlake b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.shawchertlakeooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.shawchertlake p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchertlake {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#9FE6F4; background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/475/avatarjk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#1D2F0A; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.shawchertlake-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread