Where you could always find me
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 296

Bah, still not got muse for him, but it's coming back slowly. It's short and sucky, but atleast it's moving things along >.<

In Character

Again, the female’s response was unexpected, leaving him almost dumbstruck and stuck for words. Maybe it was because he’d assumed that she would reply as if reading from a rule book; I say hello, you say hello kind of thing. Now.. confusion buzzed within him, for he found himself trying to figure out what her actions and no words meant. But, in the back of his mind, it oddly pleased him that he’d made the seemingly quiet female speak at all, heck, he felt compelled to try and get an entire conversation out of her one way or another. It was unclear to him, where his.. competitive? Nature came from, but now that there challenge was before him, he wanted to attempt it.

The first thing to do was to address the.. interesting question she had given him. His lip twitched with humour, but he managed to control himself and keep his expression neutral. So many tempting responses came to mind, but for some reason, he knew better than to blurt out the first thing that came to mind. Mimicking her, he titled his head to the side. “Hmmm”, he made the simple sound to break the silence.

Slowly, he look her up and down; taking in her markings, body structure, every detail. When finished, he looked back up to meet her eyes and flashed her a ‘innocent’ smile, “I see nothing objectable. So I would say that I am satisfied”.

Temporarily forgetting his current company, he raised one hand to his mouth, the other stretching upwards and he yawned, loudly. Afterwards, he looked up to her sheepishly, “Sorry, been up and about travelling awhile” a nervous smile fixed itself upon his face, in hope she wouldn’t take it personally and take offense from such behaviour.

<style>
.AlakiSw1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5e5e5; text-shadow:#e5e5e5 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-b {width:471px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#e5e5e5; text-shadow:#e5e5e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw1 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:469px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2020/table3i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:364px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread