Where you could always find me
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 353

o.o

In Character

A small warning flashed within his mind that he should be more careful with his choice of words and not joke about the female’s… clan. Ignorance was bliss and he was truly ignorant to that of which she spoke of, but it was clear from the female’s body language that this clan didn’t bode to well with jokes and making light of themselves. As she pinned her hatred vaguely upon wolves as a whole, he couldn’t help but wonder what exactly wolves had done in the first place to cause such ingrained and seemingly irrational hatred. As far as he knew… which was very little, he himself had never had a problem with another canine; be they coyote, dog or wolf. At the end of the day, they all pretty much had four legs, fangs and claws along with many other shared similarities and he couldn’t comprehend how one could judge a wolves simply from a fews actions.

Shrugging, he considered whether to voice his opinion on the matter or not, and more importantly; if he did, how would she react? A grin tugged at his lips as his decision was made. “See, I can understand being ‘formed by ones environment’, but have you ever considered judging a canine by a case-by-case basis? Surely not every wolf you encounter has committed some evil upon you and yours?” his words were chosen carefully in an attempt to not offend the female. Conscious that this wasn’t really a conversation you struck with a complete stranger; but heck, the worst that could happen was his death and with no memories to hold him to his life, he wasn’t so adapt at self preservation.

Pushing his luck just that little bit more.. “Say if I was a coyote, would you treat me differently simply because of what and whom my parents were? A wolf doesn’t choose to be a wolf and being a wolf doesn’t necessarily equate to that canine being evil or bad; they are just themselves.” He paused and flashed his companion a shy smile. “Then again, I’m just a clueless lecturing fool it would seem”.

<style>
.ACserene p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ACserene b {font-family:verdana; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene-b {width:491px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ACserene-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ACserene {background-color:#8ab8b5; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:489px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1046/68133173.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread