[J]Fallen Comfort and Snow Piles
This is my first character, so help me out please

1. Character NameBig Grinrusus Faolán Aodhfin
2. Character Birthdate (including year):16 Jan, 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci :Luperci Ortus
4. Gender:Male
5. Your e-mail:harvestmoon_wolfpup@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M):None, sorry
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?:I was searching online Wolf RPs on Google and I just, came across it.

The snow was haphazardly lain about, like the leaves from the Fall. It squished against each tree, dirt streaking its insides, or even dipped down so low, its sides could become forts, stabilized for battle. It was an uneven wasteland of dirt and snow, piled to its utmost height, and in the middle walked a small wolf with ice embedded in his tawny fur, determined to get to the boarders.

He’d never been one for snow, so wading through mountains of it wasn’t ideal nor easy. It took determination and strength. He had both, but his strength was limited. He could only go on for several more feet, but that’s all he needed. Once he crossed another mountain, paws sinking into its soft embrace before he could pick them out, he saw what he’d been traveling for from the human structures many miles away that had once been his temporary shelter from the storm. He saw the human graveyard, with its occupants skewed about. He frowned as he viewed the Virgin Mary, finally fallen during the harshness of the storm. He had appreciated that statues watchful eye, reminding him of Sorrin and his Pitbulls. Even though it had been hard living with him, he had shared a silent bond with him that he hadn’t found anywhere else, and he often missed this. The Virgin Mary had been like a distant replacement. Every once in a while he’d head down here to stare up at her and her never wavering stare, but now it was gone, and this made him sad.

He straightened up quick, wanting to get this over with. In one swift movement, he gracefully slid over to the falling fence, looking through to the silent land beyond. He swallowed, not quiet sure what to do. He debated going inside. He was fuzzy on the details of packs, but he was pretty sure the boarders had something to do with respect. He finally decided to wait there. As he did, he pawed the ground, getting more and more nervous as time went on, glancing down at his semi-visible tattoos, then at his scar on his paw, old memories floating up to meet him.

Finally, his nerves got the best of him and he lifted his head and howled a long, mournful sounding howl. He alerted all only several miles away that he was here, waiting. He dropped his head and fidgeted nervously, not sure if that was right to do or what to do now.

Messages In This Thread