Don't know what I'm scared of
[html]

OOC: I completely revamped this...

Windsong sauntered onto the not-so pristine beaches, a place she hadn't explored before. It wasn't as cold as she expected, nor was it as dreary, but it still gave her chills to see the jagged rocks along the coast. Her feet sank into the soft sand as she tried to walk, occasionally stumbling on a small rock or stone. She hissed with fury as she tried to get out of the mess, her soft silver fur streaked with the tan hues of the sand and the crimson color of blood as she cut herself on the sharp stones lying around. Her beautiful, graceful movements turned into clumsy stumbles and fights with inanimate objects. There was nobody around, but she felt like she was being watched. She cursed at herself for being a superstitious creeper, but she was irritated and yet she didn't know what she was afraid of.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread