(j-leader needed) Patience is a virtue
1. Character Name: Aletha
2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 3 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: regular wolf
4. Gender: female
5. Your e-mail:
6. A secondary form of contact: checked daily though it isn't an email cause I only have one http://equestrian10.deviantart.com/
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Google. I was looking for a rp site, and I came across this and I like the format and all the possible information.
#8. If joining OOCly, 3 examples of Role Play: (Just IC thank you )

The dark clouds over head swirled with there belly full of snow and slush. And down bellow Aletha's thick padded feet trotted through the damp sand and small pebbles along the quartz shore. The wind tugged playfully at her fur and hurtled snow through at lashes and eyes as well as blasted the smell of brine into her coat. She never felt more alive. Slowly her trot became more powerful and faster in till she was sprinting across the beach. Dodging come rocks and leaping off others. Slowing down as the smell of the pack was over coming her nostrils.
She sat were she supposed the scent line started though it was hard to tell from the last tide and the snow falling heavily. She sat panting a bit and observed the location, rocks with incoming caps of snow were now more common on the beach and the touch salt grass was bent from the ceaseless gale of wind which was a blessing by driving away the a thick coat of white. Moving her shoulders to relax them and thinking on how she might like it here. Sighing she remembered she first had to get into the pack. "should I howl, or should I stay here till some one comes though every one is most probable seeking shelter" she thought to herself. Both ideas playing a tug of war at her uncertainly. Sighing as the idea to wait overcame the making her self known. Trying to wait she lay down, chin tucked in-between her paws as she played the scenario over and over in her head. The more and more the thought of it the more and more uneasy she became. What if there was blood shed? What if they said no? How she should act, confident, or submissive. The snow was now piling onto her back, she stood up stiff from the cold. She shook her course coat and moved over to the little protection of a rock. She scrapped the sand and snow with her canine claws in till there was a shallow gulch she could rest in. She then lay down her tail flicked nervously in the eery silence. "I hope this pulls off soon" she thought.

Messages In This Thread