more than willing to offer myself
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © sie

Her worries were quelled with the man's smile, and his gentle words. At once, she felt an overwhelming peace and weariness, and longed for no more than to sit on the log and watch the children frolic forever. What a lovely world that would have been. "You could, my lord, if you willed it" She amended him softly, disagreeing with the ruler's statement about not being able to demand such information from her, "But you would not, I see," She smiled gently, and felt a kindred soul with his wisdom. They were growing old, he and she, but each served the pack with fullest intentions, and Cour des Miracles flourished beneath his reign and her care. She praised her luck, that the war had not come to their doors, and that the storm had not taken any victims. "This is what makes you a good King," She spoke softly, with thoughts of the previous royalty in her mind. He would have wasted no time in making such crude demands.

Relief left her warmer toward him, and although the two had not spoken in solitude for a long time, she felt comfortable in his companionable company. "Your son looks healthy," The Apothecary remarked mildly, her emerald gaze drifting from the ruler to the prince and back again, "Your mate too, I presume?" The Lady Ayita was very kind, and the two females had met before. The healer was rather fond of the family, for they had proven themselves to be a dutiful and kindly sort. Her clinical gaze, filled with the knowledge of her trade, was watching him now. "You seem tired, Vigilante. Perhaps I could give you some brews for energy?" She did not expect him to accept the offer, but the woman wished to be of assistance regardless, in any way she could.

<style>
.al-txtsun-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:190px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.al-txtsun {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.al-txtsun .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.al-txtsun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.al-txtsun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.al-txtsun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread