Fire Watcher
ooc- hehe I remember sometimes when I would groom my horse he would spook at the brushes and I had to let him sniff them for like five minutes before he let me brush him! XD

Ookami bit his lip as Jace fell. It was a silly sight but she seemed kind of hurt, "You okay?" He turned back to his horse and patted its neck. He turned back to J'adore as he began speaking. He explained how to use the brushes and as he was talking Ookami gathered up the supplies he listed. He picked out the softbristle brush and ran his fingers over it. He stepped beside Fuerte and ran the brush over his body. Fuerte snorted and side stepped, seemingly not wanting to get brushed at the moment. Ookami clicked his tounge, "No." He said the words sternly but not at a yell. He tapped Fuerte's neck lightly and stepped towards him again. As he ran the brush over his neck once more the horse again stepped to the side, swinging his head around to have a laughing look in his eye. Ookami looked at him sternly once again, "No Fuerte!" He said it a little harsher than before and the horse shook his head, giving up the play.

Ookami was able to finish with the soft brush without the steed moving away again. He got the hard brush and ran it quickly and efficiantly over Fuerte's legs. When he was sure everything was gone from the male's legs he picked up the 'paint brush and oil can.' He followed J'adore's instructions as he tried to be as quick as possible to finish up the grooming. He felt like he had taken a long time because of the game the steed had wanted to play. Any other day when Ookami was just grooming for fun he would have had no problem playing with the horse.. but he didn't want to if it meant people may have to wait on him. He picked up the hoof pick and looked at it questioningly... He looked back up at J'adore, his facial expression asking the question he was a little embarresed to ask.

ooc- as you can see my muse is nearly back.(:

Messages In This Thread