Diabolic Waltz
[html]

"Well, let me see what I can do," said the little girl, stepping up to the bigger male and examining the piece of glass piercing his foot. It looked like it hurt, and she winced as she saw how deeply it was wedged in his foot. "Okay, here I go..." She took the piece of glass and yanked it out quickly, and in the end it was the work of no more than a few seconds. Windsong took a deep breath and examined the wound again. "Sorry if that hurt, I don't have much experience with these things."

"Yes, actually I am from Cercatori D'Arte. I came here just a few days ago, after traveling all the way from British Colombia, so I'm still pretty new, but I think I'm starting to get used to this place. What about you? And," she looked at him, "well, I don't know about these things, but I think you might have an interesting story to tell about yourself."

Windsong waited, recalling all that had happened in these few days. She'd been doing a lot of things, that was for sure, but it was more doubtful whether they were things that would help society or not. She probably wasn't supposed to be here right now anyways, but she'd always been an outsider, someone who never followed the rules. And what did she care, anyway? She was having fun. Giving her mind a hard shake and flashing back to the present, she wondered what was to be done next.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread