My Blue Heaven
[html]

WC: 314 OOC: bleh late sorry ; ;

She couldn’t help but look away she was not partial to letting people feel embarrassment. It was not in her nature, but she turned back when she knew her aunt had gained her composure. Amata smiled at her as she asked what she was doing.

Oh I was taking a walk much like you, I feel rather restless today and couldn’t stay in on such a nice day.

She said indicating the clear sky, though it was cold she was made for it, and she also had the scarf that her mother had made her, and all of her siblings. She wondered if Denali had taken his scarf? She wasn’t sure as she never went through his things when he left.

I have been well, things have lightened now that Artemis is awake, now I am just helping her get full use of her limbs back Cambria is as well of course. We still have a way to go, but she’s gaining weight.

Amata said, thankful that her sister was in good health at the moment. It was more than she could ask for. She had been through such an ordeal and learning that a month had passed by without her even knowing must have been excruciatingly hard for the mental capabilities of the young girl. Amata knew that Artemis was a survivor though, touch and would bounce back with the help and love that she was receiving.

How are you faring? How is young Fia? I hope she is not too traumatized from the lake incident.

Amata said, she had jumped in the water after the pup who was on an ice float, and thinking about that day made her shiver. She would have died if they had not hurried to the mansion, but Amata knew that the youngster was well worth it, all young were worth saving. Especially that of her family.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread