Shanta Wanagi Joining
Name: Shanta Wanagi (Shanta)
Character Birthdate (including year): May 9, 2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Species: Eastern Timber Wolf (Canis lupus lycaon ortus)
Currently played characters: none
How you found 'Souls: My brother has an account and is on as much as possible, so I thought I would join, too.
Initial post:

Shanta Wanagi woke quickly after a quick nap. She had planned the whole night out, step-by-step, what she would do if anything bad happened. She got to her paws, still in her lupus form, and transformed into her Optime form. In her month of observing the AniWaya pack, she took note that most of the members stayed in their Optime forms, so she had decided to stay in that form. Making sure her braids were smooth and she appeared proper, she walked to the edge of the border. She let out a summoning howl, nothing that proposed that she was important, no hint of authority in her howl.

Shanta stayed standing and waited patiently. She constantly checked her fur and braids making sure she was clean and not a hair was out of place. She smoothed the places with her tattoos so that they looked smooth. Shanta prepared herself to drop down to her knees. She kept her head up though, her usual proud and strong aura up, her eyes flickered around her. She made sure she didn't get to close to the border. Shanta waited patiently and a bit nervous.

Messages In This Thread