Shanta Wanagi Joining
Shanta heard the horse trotting a few minutes before it arrived. She readied herself and her introduction. As the pack member, a female, dismounted and introduced herself, Shanta bowed her head slightly. "Hello, my name is Shanta Wanagi, I am also referred to as Shanta." Shanta said as she dropped to her knees, bowing her head in submission. She kept her ears back and tail low. "I am here with a request of joining your pack." Shanta kept her voice calm. "My family and I moved here from Maine with the intent to join a pack as one. However, my parents have been killed and my only brother has disappeared. I feel that I might be a nice asset to your pack." Her voice had wavered a bit when mentioning her parents and brother, but she centered herself again. She remembered what she was going to say and started, "I am a good hunter and a fair fighter. I have a sense of ones character once I meet them. Also, I feel a connection with animals, as they do to me. I can understand them, or at least translate what they feel. In Maine I had a horse, but I left her to an old friend, hopefully I can get her back one day. Might I say, your mare is beautiful."

Shanta lowered her head to show both that she was finished and that she meant no threat. She relaxed herself as much as possible and awaited the she-wolf's reply to everything she had just said. She held still and hoped she was presenting herself proudly, but submissively. She knew this female was not the Chief/Alpha, but someone with a higher rank nonetheless.

Messages In This Thread