Shanta Wanagi Joining
[html]

WC: 204 OOC: Again welcome to Aniwaya. We should def continue this, but I’m going to have the leader accept you ok? Smile

Liliana felt much better as the young woman rose. She started speaking and Liliana’s ears perked up, was she finally going to have a little help? This pleased the woman very much.

We only really have one job and that’s to take care of and train the animals. I’m the master caretaker here, we do dearly need some help with the growing numbers of animals we have around here.

Liliana said, she was indicating horses as well as other… less welcome animals… like the cows. She let herself not think about the stupid animals and looked up at Shanta’s question. How long had she had Grace? Liliana had no clue! She couldn’t even remember when she had gotten her.

To be honest I don’t know, I got her last summer, that’s all I know really. And yes I work with her all the time, as well as the other horses. I’m their trainer, I teach them how to act in certain situations, like normal riding, or hunting, or even if necessary, war.

She had not however trained war horses. There was no need, AniWaya was too peaceful, who would have a grudge on the pack that did so much for everyone else without question

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread