Shanta Wanagi Joining
OOC: sorry this is going so slow, the time differences are killing xP. Oh, and Marit saw the post, he just told me how Dawali is crippled at the moment and wouldn't be able to come. Also, I'm running out of things to do in this thread XD

Shanta's smile deepened. She thought of the time she would be allowed with the horses and other animals. "Well I do think that would be the job most fitted for me." She was definitely "one with nature", especially since it was just natural instincts, but animals seemed to soothe her. Whatever mood she was in, it could always be brightened by time with animals, as if they took all the pain and problems away. Shanta hoped she would be a great help to Liliana and wouldn't mess up anytime soon. "I grew up with horses and no a bit about riding, not much, just basics."

A thought hit Shanta, she still didn't know any other pack members, let alone the Chief. She did not wish to rush Liliana, but she did want to meet the Chief before it go too late. However, she could listen to Liliana about her duties as Master Caretaker. Instead, she asked her, "So how long have you been an AniWayan?"

Messages In This Thread