sharing all the world
[html]

<3 Big Grin I dunno if I like the last...three paragraphs, lmao. If you want me to change anything lemme know! It's a bit weird. I literally tried for like an entire hour to figure out what I wanted to say there...>< WC: 565

Sage couldn't emulate a mind what wanted war, whose own blood craved other blood, but she supposed she might have to try. It was clear that this man would be hard to impress, let alone hard to convince. The young hippie girl wouldn't back down from such a challenge, though. Despite her willingness to rise to the challenge, her body was still unsure, and Sage felt the dryness in her throat as she listened to him speak, felt him appraising her. She nodded as his wariness increased, his questioning penetrating and curious.

"Kaena and Gabriel know what I do, what I am doing," she started, her voice managing to rise and steady itself in response. She would not be some feeble, mousy thing begging for good to come. Clearing her scratchy throat, her posture rose slightly, with her confidence. "I certainly wouldn't knowingly oppose them. I am no traitor, sir, but neither do I want to be an enemy."

Theodore launched into some anecdote about how Izaak got what he deserved, and Sage politely declined to respond, simply giving a solemn nod. She did not want to start arguments over things that had passed months ago. That would be truly counterproductive.

The man before was certainly not the most hostile person she'd ever met, but his aura was intimidating, and his surely dark past colored his face with shadow. His voice rose again, this time with something more promising. He asked how she would do it; and, well, she would tell him.

"I realize there is some tension now, but I don't believe Inferni is in want of another war. We've seen enough, for now, I think?" she said, the pitch in her voice rising as she gave a small smile at her own clearly rhetorical question. She glanced down at the dead joint between her fingers, lifting it slightly to be sure it was gone and then frowning and tossing it away.

"You seem like a reasonable lot," For the most part, she thought, eyes wandering again as words came to her. "I feel like we are not much different; both Inferni and Anathema don't want trouble, but neither would back down when provoked. We could both use allies. We could open lines for trade, too; I myself like to dabble in herbs..." she paused for a moment, holding a finger out and scurrying to Lennon to retrieve her bag. "I brought some things," she said as she reached him.

When she returned, she dug inside of it and retrieved the small but thriving plant, unwrapping it and showing it to him. "I grew this one; it's a good plant for helping to heal burns, scrapes, cuts...anything, really." She held it out to him as a vague offering, and thrust her hand back into the bag again, this time retrieving two of the small, light blue colored crystals. She knew they held significance to their clan's practices in some way, though she wouldn't know whether or not Theodore practiced such things. "You can use these?" she asked, hopeful.

"Either way, I think our close distance would be beneficial, should we choose to make it so." she finished, hoping that he might consider her words acceptable, though knowing in her heart that even if he didn't, she had given it her best attempt.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread