[M] No one hears you scream in the darkness
[html]

WC:3+

It would be a lie to say that Lucifer did not enjoy the act of raping, he loved it. That sudden fear that females had when they are faced with realizing that they are now a prisoner and they might as well lay still and allow the male to do what he wanted with all hopes that he don’t kill them. That second of time, that brief point of time was what the black hearted monster lived for.

Feeling the warmth of spilling onto her the male fall over her, that wonderful blissful feeling was what he had needed. That feeling was like taking a whole bunch of stress off him and then feeling her turn against him the male snarled, pushing him-self down onto her, however somehow that didn’t work out for him, he felt pain from him locked in key from where it was twisting around inside of her, he groaned, it wasn’t ungodly awful pain, the male was always up for some pain when it came from sex, He snarled wanting to bury him-self further down into her, but with a blink he was knocked off his victim by the golden male, he snarled looking at the male as the two sailed though the air. The pain hit him once he was laying on the ground the female teeth that were in his shoulder, it was now out, and with her missing mouth was with that chuck of his shoulder. That bitch would pay, but the male knew that it was now two against one, and that would not work well in his favor. One on one was a fair fight, at least for him. ”Fucking cunt! Dot I will see you again! I will see you again! If you have my children I will be there watching you.” The black male backed away with a big lip, his shoulder burned he was going to have to find someone he could force to heal him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread