[M] Love blooms like an eternal flower
[html]

lovin' time! :3 WC: 313 3 points

She worried even more as she waited for him to appear, the skin covering her paws began to ache from the way she nervously plucked at the fur attached to it, this was her nervous habit and she had practiced it for as long as she could remember. Her tail was twitching and writhing behind her like an agitated cats would. She was unprepared for this conversation, kinda like she was unprepared for the conversation she would inevitably have to have with Ookami.

Her nervousness increased as she saw him in the distance, her own feelings confused her and created inner turmoil something she did not want to sort out. As he came closer she was visibly twitching. If she had been human she was pretty sure her face would be bright red, unknowing to her it was showing through her white fur and also highlighting the slowly shrinking dark bruise.

She tried to smile as he finally came within an appropriate distance for them to converse, she could feel something welling up inside of her. All of the stress from the snowstorm and thinking that she had lost him forever when she couldn't find him and the suicidal thoughts that had swamped her mind. He had barely even gotten chance to say his 'hi' before she was blurting all and sundry to his form,

"I love you! I've always loved you ever since way back when we met, you're my best friend and I can't think of anyone else who I would rather father my children. I'd ask you to stay with me forever but I don't know if you like me this way... " Her courage and strength broke finally and the cowardice took hold, and she turned on her heels and scrambled to fit herself back into the space under that log that had turned into her impromptu den, visibly shaking with...something.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread