[M] My soul shatters, only you keep me together
[html]

Temo Wolfe

In the moments that she stammered at him, Temo could now see that there was something wrong. The blood caked in her fur and the distress she was emanating. Now he could smell the blood along with her scent. Also the scent of someone else was on her. Someone he didn't know. He realized that something happened, that she had gotten into a bad fight.

His ears were back, but not in anger or madness, just in sadness. Sadness in that Jace was hurting both physically and emotionally. Sadness in that he wasn't there to protect her. Sadness in that he thought the worst of her a few minutes ago. Tears slowly welled up from his eyes and soaked into the fur on his cheeks as the pain, sadness and anger with himself for not being there to protect her from whomever "Him" was that she so venomously spat out.

He can tell now that there was something wrong. Something that was deeply troubling her and not just the physical pain. Hearing her plea and not noticing the cold and not caring if he did, Temo sat down next to Jace in the snow. Gently, he gathers her up as best he could and lays her across his lap hoping he doesn't cause her too much pain. Half hunched over and half holding her to his chest with his arms around her, Temo rests his cheek on her head, his quiet tears soaking into her fur, mingling with the dried blood.

In a quiet voice, Temo says "It's ok. I'm here now. You are safe now." A few moments pass, and in a softer voice, "I'm here, it's ok."

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread