[M] My soul shatters, only you keep me together
[html]

Temo Wolfe

Temo sat on the ground with Jace in his arms, his grief over her pain and suffering would have been obvious if the rain was not washing away his tears. The lighting flashing through the tree tops, the thunder rolling around them and the rain cascading on them and through their fur went unnoticed by Temo as he sat and held Jace with the grief and guilt that he was not there to help her when she needed him the most.

It was a full minute before her words registered on his ears. He raised his head and looked at her uncertainly, "But... but your wounds. Your pain. You are hurt..." he whispers. His voice trails off as he looks deep into her eyes and sees the pain, not the physical pain, but a different pain. He sees her eyes pleading with him, wanting reassurance.

Noticing the rain for the first time as it soaked through his fur, his voice quiet, "Sure, anything you want my love." As careful as he could, he lifted her and got her into the den and crawled in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddles up to her. He nuzzled her cheek and whispers into her ear "I love you ever so much with all my heart." The lightning and thunder moving off into the distance and the rain beating on top of the log, all forgotten while he gently makes love to her.

Afterwords, Temo lays with Jace, holding her to him, sharing his body heat to help keep her warm. He remembered the bloody scratches on her back and the look that was in her eyes. His hand softly strokes her head and he asked her in a soft voice laced with concern, "What happened to you?"

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread