[M] My soul shatters, only you keep me together
[html]

Temo Wolfe

Temo closed his eyes as he enjoyed her touch as she caressed his ear. Then she told him what had happened, "I was raped today..." and his breath caught in his throat. It was several moments that he didn't breath as neumerous thoughts went through his mind. His lungs finally filled with new air as a tear squeezed out from his eye as the the thoughts that he wasn't there to protect her came to the fore.

His arms tightened around her and pulled her protectively closer into him as his voice seemed to have left him for a few moments. He kept his eyes tightly closed trying to hold his tears in. Now he knew why she was acting different. Why she was hurting and in pain. Why she was covered in the stink of whomever it was that done this to her.

Many thoughts raced through his head and one was that he would kill the one responsible if he ever met him. He had his scent now and would know it if the day came that thier paths crossed. Finally his voice came back to him and he whispered, "I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry. as he hugged her tightly against him and the guilt of not being there when she most needed swelled in his heart.

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread