[M] My soul shatters, only you keep me together
[html]

Sorry for the lateness, i really suck at rping.

Temo Wolfe

Many thoughts were going through his head. Why had it happened? Why wasn't he there to save her? Thoughts about Jace and the pain she must be in. The pain he is now in. Thoughts about the one that raped her. What would he do to him if they crossed paths. Probably wouldn't be a pretty site. Most likely, he would try and kill the rapist, or die trying.

At first, he kept his eyes shut. He didn't want to look into her eyes and see the pain in them. He didn't want her to see the pain in his. Finally, as her words, Thist is not your fault" echoed through his mind, he opens his eyes and looks at her. He looks deep into her eyes and sees the pain and sadness in them. Temo fought the urge to look away.

He whispered his response, "I was not there for you. I was not there to protect you." A tear forms and rolls off of his muzzle as he spoke the last even quieter, "I was not there when you most needed me," his voice trails off.

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread