[M] My soul shatters, only you keep me together
[html]

Sorry for the lateness, i really suck at rping.

Temo Wolfe

Temo watched her ears go back and he knew he had said something wrong. He didn't know exactly what part was wrong and considered trying to explain further. After some thought, he decided not too. He decided it would only make things worse and it would be best to leave it.

He considered her words using them to take his mind away from the other thoughts. An old memory of something he had read once a long time ago. He didn't understand the reference the humans were inferring until now. The text had read "The universe is a cruel mistress".

With a mental sigh, "Yes, we must deal with the consequences." Temo whispers. Then he softly strokes her cheek with the back of his finger, "But the universe should not be so cruel to one so beautiful and of kind heart as you."

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread