How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:218
OOC: We can finish with your post :3

--------

I don’t see why you can’t walk, but I wouldn’t strain yourself, any heavy lifting though... I would suggest not to do, or you could hurt it much more. your legs hold your weight so any extra might hurt them more.

Amata said as she started wrapping his leg to help support him while he headed home.

Keeping some ice on it would be best, I know there’s no shortage of ice for you luckily.

Amata giggled as she wrapped the gauze around his leg. She knew it would hurt him some but more of a discomfort than actual pain, but it would feel secure. She knew because she practiced on herself before, and she’d had many of her own injuries tended to. So she could easily feel what he felt.

There you go I think that will hold. You can take it off when you rest, but if you do move around you should put it on.

She knew full well he wouldn’t listen to her when she told him no vigorous activity, so she hoped he would at least listen to her instructions of using the gauze, which would help prevent too much more damage when he did decide he couldn’t stand resting anymore.

By Manda
[/html]

Messages In This Thread