M-Well Make Up Your Mind Before You Drive Me CRAZY
[html]

don't worry, I feel ya. rough days these are.

The alabaster she-wolf smiled at Panda thankfully as she offered to have Siku join them for the night. Though she would not have minded travelling on through the night, these two strangers had caught the young womans interest. She nodded to say yes as she took the first hit in her life, and felt a little less apprehensive about the joint that met her lips. Perhaps that was why she became so bold, nearly coughing her lungs out as Panda teased her. Told ya' to be carrr'ful. Indeed she had, and Siku could feel the effects of the marijuana after just moments. With Panda's helping hand, the woman managed to clear her throat and conduct herself somewhat better than before. Until her eyes caught sight of, well, everything. As she spoke of Panda with a soft voice, her glazed eyes turned away to admire the flowers. Even as she finished speaking she lost track of thought. Just then though, Venom laughed at something Panda said, and Siku's eyes turned back to the pair with new perspective. Golden eyes studied them with fascination.

My parents are fucken' hilarious aren't they?. Siku's eared flattened against her head as she traced the edge of sarcasm, and the petite Dahlian smiled as she scratched her neck sheepishly. She hadn't meant to mock the panda patterned wolf, rather the pure white wolf envied the unique colour. She felt boring and average in comparison. Wishing she had something other than a pure white coat, Siku glanced up at Panda with confusion as the bi coloured wolf asked about the colour pale yellow, and then her gaze slid to Venom with growing confusion as he easily replied. Excited, optimism, hopefulness. "How does that mean that? I mean, how come pale yellow Panda?" The Dahlian tilted her head to the side, golden eyes wide with questioning despite her stoned state.

Siku's question was forgotten as Panda spoke again; Your parents are funny too! They named you ice instead of snow! What did she mean? Siku giggled despite not understanding, and shrugged as she ran a hand through her naturally wavy hair. It was always a little messy, and just past her shoulders. She was meaning to do something with it, like braid it, but Siku had no knowledge of these sort of things. "Why snow?" Siku thought about it for a moment, compared the mental ideas she gathered from each name. There was Siku, hard and cold ice. There was also Gana, falling snow. The latter did seem to make more sense to the adventurous, drifting she-wolf. However, Tanaraq had no way of knowing what her child would be like. Siku would have to settle for her given name, no matter how unfit it might be. She still fancied the thought though. "I suppose Gana might have been a better choice," The woman granted, feeling high and eager to over think everything.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread