We all follow the leader...
sorry for wait >< fail muse on this

His hope grew as the Aquila nodded and he smiled uncertainly, though the leaders expression did not give much away, Maki could see something within it that meant he accepted him, he would be welcomed and allowed to stay here. The happiness that came from this realization caused the young Tirones' tail to begin wagging, if only slightly. His second question though caused trouble and Makhesthai retreated slightly from Gabriel's doggish form, his ear falling back against his head in a nervous gesture.

"My Moma told me that I'm always a burden to everyone, that I would always be unwanted. The hybrid looked away for a few seconds, remembering his mother made him both angry and sad and he did not want to look at the Aquila with these feelings on show. When he had gained control of his emotions he looked back,

I just wanted to make sure that i'm not. I want to help, not hinder. His words were very well spoken and his sentences well constructed but this was not a good judge on his mothers teaching abilities, this was a tribute to his ability to understand what the words she had shouted at him meant. He sighed and looked at the ground, at the star he had drawn in the dirt, and scuffed his paw through it, destroying the image. He would never been good enough to wear that star, he would never be perfect enough to keep the name Lykoi.

Messages In This Thread